Project Manager IT
TX, Austin ,TX
This is Fayaz from Harvey Nash, please go through below job & if you are interested for this position , please reply with your updated resume.
#15927-Project Manager IT - Senior -Austin ,TX - 1 year
The main function of an account manager
is to manage the operational service and support needs for Client member banks
and associations in a help desk environment.
Candidate must be open to work in onsite-offshore model at least twice a week collaborating with Client India and Client NA offices.
Tools that he/she should be expert with –
• JIRA (knowledge of JIRA query is a must),
• MS Outlook and all other Microsoft Products (Teams, Word, Power point, Excel).
Knowledge of Jenkins Tool and Splunk is a nice to have.
Essential Functions -
• Agile/Scrum thought leader
• PMO R&R: drawing the technology roadmaps, projects execution (starting from requirement gathering, grooming, planning, interaction with Dev leads, Architects, prioritization, publishing the release scope, stakeholder communications (upstream and downstream))
• Builder of partnerships and alliances
• Provider of creative solutions to project impediments
• Creator of Exec slides and dashboards (knowledge of Jira align is a must)
• Facilitator for software development practices and processes improvements
• Change agent enabling adoption of key engineering practices like Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, etc.
• To improve quality and reliability of team’s deliverables
• Coach for Scrum Team members on Agile/Scrum/Lean principles and practices
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 8+ years financial services related experience required; credit/debit card experience preferred
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Approve the resolution of customers’ service or billing complaints by authorizing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills
• Act as escalation point for clients/customers
• Approve the referral of unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
• Review, monitor and audit records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
• Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes
• Solicit sale of new or additional services or products
• Report on help desk activities to executive level management
Skills and Educational experience
• 6-8 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 6+ years of experience, as Project Manager, working with technical teams developing Enterprise
• 6+ years of experience as a Scrum Master, Project Leader, Project/Program Manager
• Exceptional knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Lean principles and practices
• Strong knowledge of SDLC principles and practices
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent facilitation skills with ability to influence change at higher levels
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of competency using Scrum practices
• Scrum Master Certification
• Experience with online/ecommerce, payment processing, and/or financial systems
• PMP certification
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills (Required)
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
• Strong ability to accurately document and record customer/client information (Required)
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback (Typically required)
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint (Required)
Thanks & regards,
This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. Any views or opinions presented here may be those of the originator and are not necessarily those of the Harvey Nash Group.
Should you ever wish to
modify how Harvey Nash contacts you (for instance unsubscribing from
communications) please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact Harvey Nash Group’s Data Protection Officer please email email@example.com