Project Manager/Scrum Master
NJ, Jersey City
I just came across your profile and I think you will be a great fit for this position.
Kindly let me know if you are interested.
Job Title: Scrum Master Project Manager
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Contract position for 6 months (potential to extend)
- Takes responsibility for the successful delivery of the project.
- Serves as liaison between Development and Business to ensure smooth communication and prioritization of work
- Leads Agile teams to achieve the objectives of the project.
- Proactively takes the initiative to identify and resolve issues impacting the development team
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project, including the provision and use of contingency for those risks which are to be managed.
- Communicates with all stakeholders of the project based on their needs.
Skills and Knowledge
- A working knowledge of Agile Project Life Cycles (Scrum, Kanban) and tools (Confluence, Jira)
- Ability to identify issues, propose solutions to the management and lead the effort in resolving the issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to use influence to keep teams focused and resolve conflicts
- Familiarity with basic development technologies and skills
- Ability to negotiate in reference to time management and deliverables.
- 5 years of Traditional Project Manager experience in an Agile environment
- 2-4 years of proven experience serving as Project Manager / Scrum Master for Software Development Team
- Engaged as a productive member of a project team, using agile methods.
- Experienced Scrum Master, with ability to recognize obstacles as they impede the team’s progress
- Demonstrated an understanding of Project Management concepts.
- Identified and managed risks and opportunities within a project.