Project/Program Manager (EMC & Product Safety)
Summary of the position:
One of our many customers today is urgently looking for an experienced Project/Program Manager (EMC & Product Safety)
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Project/Program Manager (EMC & Product Safety)
Duration: 11 Months Contract (Possible extension or FTE conversion)
MUST HAVE skills:
• 4+ years’ experience with product compliance issues related to safety/EMC/RF/energy testing, standards and regulations, preferably within a technology company
• Knowledge of EMC, RF, energy efficiency, and safety standards and testing methods
• Experience in large-scale project management roles, preferably in product and regulatory compliance
• Proven ability to deep dive product compliance topics including EMC, RF, safety, energy efficiency, and environmental requirements
• Experience developing processes to meet internal control requirements
• Experience with project management methodologies
• Experience integrating compliance processes into technological tools for greater efficiency
• Experience working with test laboratories/certification bodies
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job since we offer lucrative referral bonuses.
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately-held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/
Thanks & Regards,