CA, Pleasanton, CA
Summary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced QA Analyst
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: QA Analyst
Location: Pleasanton, CA (Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
MUST HAVE skills:
· Prior experience in the workers compensation insurance industry
· 5+ years of software testing experience which also includes testing web-based applications
· Testing experience in an enterprise-class system with an understanding of multi-tier architecture
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills along with good project driving capability
· Track record of good time management, prioritizing projects, and estimating work
· Perform Functional, Regression, E2E Testing and send results through Manual & test automation whatever suits the project needs.
· Create, Execute & Troubleshoot manual or/and Test Automation Suite for both, BDD/TDD and Hybrid, linear test frameworks on multiple platforms such as Desktop, Multiweb, and Mobile Web & Apps.
· Coordinate project & product software testing lifecycle (STLC) needs such as estimation, meet target timelines, support and involvement in automation and manual testing as required.
· Good understanding & Knowledge of Java, Linux, and Windows
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/