NY, New York
The Global Operations QA Analyst has experience testing large scale, multi-system integrated applications. Preferably this experience is in the eCommerce industry with back end order management systems and processing knowledge.
Their experience demonstrates that they have a solid understanding of and follow Quality Assurance best practices, yet know when flexibility within those guidelines is acceptable. They have strong communication skills demonstrating their ability to collaborate with not only other Global Operations team members, but with developers, producers, international colleagues and various levels of management. They are effective in the use of their time, demonstrate a strong sense of project urgency along with an ability to work under pressure while still delivering on schedule. Their experience shows that they can effectively work on multiple projects at one time - prioritizing their daily work to meet the needs of the projects. They are personable, approachable, willing to help others, able to work under minimal supervision and not easily distracted from their tasks.
• Participates in Project requirements.
• Creates and/or oversees the creation and approval of project test cases and QA-related documentation.
• Creates and gains project approval on project test plans.
• Provides accurate and justifiable estimates testing schedules.
• Executes test cases and adheres to test schedules.
• Effectively records test results working with others to identify and resolve defects via online tools, example: Jira
• Ensures adherence to standardized QA policies, processes and documentation standards.
• Collaborates with team members on all project related testing.
• Coordinates onshore and offshore testing and vendors.
• At least 2 years E/MCommerce working experience.
• Must be able to demonstrate troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills.
• Must be able to demonstrate test planning and scheduling skills.
• Ability to produce effective test plans and test cases.
• Proven ability to provide project testing estimates.
• High level understanding of design/development methodologies and project management concepts.
• Ability to work effectively and produce consistent results with minimum supervision.
• Must have technical skills, such as XML, content management system, Database extracts, Microsoft Suite, Jira, Confluence.
• Experience in functional and back-end testing of e-commerce websites and backend applications, including warehouse management systems
• Strong communication and leadership skills with ability to communicate with all levels of the organization from senior management down to staff level.
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude & excellent collaboration skills.
• Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Must work well under pressure.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Willingness to learn and adapt in a rapidly evolving environment.