QA Architect (# 5384)
We’re in search of an experienced: “QA Test Architect” with building Test automation solution using MFA (Okta) in Selenium, Cypress, Rest Assured framework.
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: QA Test Architect
Location: San Francisco, CA (Hybrid)
Duration: 5 Months+ Contract
· 7 or more years of experience building automated, keyword, data-driven test framework from scratch using Selenium, Jasmine, Junit, TestNG or equivalent and Java Spring framework.
· Hands-on experience developing automated tests for backend APIs (eg, REST, RPC, SOAP) using Rest Assured, Postman, SoapUI or a similar tool set.
· Experience in descriptive programming using Java, Python or equivalent.
· Shown ability to craft and operate test automation, continuous integration, continuous testing, and continuous deployment (CI/CD) at scale across a portfolio of Agile initiatives to enable faster time to market.
· 5 + years of experience in Agile multi-functional teams and iterative development methodologies, with extensive experience delivering solutions across different technical environments.
· Eight or more years in Java/J2EE distributed application Development/Automation, including extensive experience with various J2EE components, common pattern, and services.
Ten or more years of experience in:
· Building Test automation solution using MFA (Okta) in Selenium, Cypress, RestAssured framework in on prem and AWS Cloud environments.
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is
interested in this job since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum for this position is $115/hour to $120/hour on W2
[Benefits will also be available and details are available at the following link: [ Harvey Nash Benefits]
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.