A renowned Seattle based data visualization company is seeking a QA Engineer.
What you will be doing….
The Enterprise Applications Sustaining Engineering (EASE) QA team’s key mission is to work seamlessly with all involved teams using Agile methodologies to deliver stable, high-quality applications to their customers (Ex: Sales, Customer Operations, Marketing, 3rd party Integrations) by driving quality throughout the software development lifecycle. This includes participating in requirements grooming, functional testing, utilizing automation infrastructure and test tools to automate tests and supporting production deployments.
As a functional QA Engineer reporting into QA Manager in this team, you will be the gatekeeper of the quality thru’ out the development life cycle.
Some of the things you'll be doing include…
• Write test plans, design test cases, test features, open bugs and regress fixes
• Deliver and evolve a strong testing process that ensures high quality and business agility within fluctuating time constraints
• Work closely with other sprint teams to plan for and assure test coverage for any changes that may impact different functional areas.
• Work closely with the automation engineer embedded with the sprint team to ensure a robust regression suite is created.
• Work in an agile development environment.
• Other duties as required by the EA QA team or the embedded sprint team.
Who you are...
• Educated: You have a Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experienced: You have 3-5 years’ experience in developing test strategies, test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Following will be considered as PLUS:
- At least 2 years in Agile Development teams
- SQL/Database testing
- Exposure to Automation, preferably 1 year of hands on experience in writing test scripts using existing test infrastructure/framework.
- Participated in code reviews ? Maintained test environments
- Participated in application deployments and releases.
- Exposure to Java Classes and architecture ? Exposure to Web services testing.
- Team Player: You know how to work with people and understand the importance of building collaborative relationships.
- Flexible: You are able to juggle multiple priorities and can problem solve on the fly.
- Fan of Cloud Based-Systems: You enjoy working with a team that uses the Cloud as the Platform and designs systems and builds functionality to get results.
If you are interested in a QA Engineer role with the hottest, fastest growing tech company in the city, please email me your resume to Kelsey.McShane@HarveyNashUSA.com