QA Engineer (API)
NY, New York
Title: QA Engineer (API)
Must Have: 2-3 years of Rest API testing experience in recent projects
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Our client is a world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a QA Engineer II to join a growing team. They are 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Software Engineering; or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of hands-on experience with manual testing and automation of web applications and APIs
· Experience to create and facilitate end to end integration testing in a large scale enterprise.
· Deep understanding of software development lifecycle
· Independent, driven, creative with a desire to take ownership.
· Experience working in an agile environment.
· Knowledge of testing methodologies, concepts and leading practices
· Experience writing automated test scripts using Python.
· Experience with APIs, Integrations and automated testing to support deep functional, integration and performance testing.
· Strong attention to detail producing quality test plans, scripts, execution results and an ongoing repository for regression testing.
· Experience tracking and reporting key test metrics to management (e.g. script authoring, execution, defects)
· Prior experience working with CRM and/or ERP technologies (e.g. Oracle, SAP, Salesforce) supporting mission critical enterprise systems in a High-Tech environment
· Strong communicator demonstrating the ability to facilitate User Acceptance Testing
· Able to find improvement opportunities and execute with minimal direction.
· Prior experience working with NetSuite (e.g. SuiteScript, SuiteBilling and/or SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA), Salesforce and/or Mulesoft
· Exposure to 3rd party app integrations and APIs
· Software configuration management experience
· NetSuite, Mulesoft, SFDC Certificati