QA Tester (Infotainment / Bluetooth Testing)
We’re in search of an experienced Quality Assurance Tech III with testing experience in Infotainment systems and Bluetooth/BLE technologies.
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Tech III
Location: Santa Cruz, CA (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months (Contract to hire)
Status: Hybrid (3 days on-site a week)
MUST HAVE skills:
· 2+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
· 2+ years of experience in a test or development role as part of a product development organization which has delivered consumer oriented products.
· Experience testing Bluetooth/BLE technologies.
· Infotainment or automotive software test experience.
· Valid US drivers license to support in vehicle "on-road" testing.
· Able to perform package deliveries over a 8-10 hour period in both Ride-A-Longs with Client Delivery Associate and able to operate a client Delivery Vehicle independently.
· Ability to wear contact lenses if you wear prescription eye wear to support testing wearables.
· Candidate must complete Motor Vehicle Report, Criminal Background Check, and Drug Test to support in vehicle "on-road" testing.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field or equivalent work experience
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum for this position is $50/hour to $55/hour
Benefits will also be available and details are available at the following link: Harvey Nash Benefits
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
We are part of Nash Squared Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/