One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced QA Tester who has experience in Mobile & Device Testing.
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: QA Tester
Location: Hawthorne CA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
• Understanding of iOS and Android based mobile phones, ability to download apps
• Ability to communicate and write up reports
• Follow a test plan
• Setup basic lab equipment, power sources, computers
• High level IT skills to run command line scripts
• 2+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in manual testing
• Experience in automation testing using Java or applicable languages.
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
• Ability to write test plan for the feature, execute and maintain.
• Driver's license
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.