Position: Operations Manager II
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12 Months
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing improvement plans and maintaining productivity, quality, and customer service standards
- Create and maintain QA evaluation form, guidelines and QA certifications
- Facilitate calibration sessions across all social support to ensure teams are able to effectively evaluate performance and improve overall customer experience
- Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
- Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement
- Identifies and implements new practices and processes that are “best in field"
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service anticipates, meets and exceeds expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively making customer issues a priority
- Monitor social support employees to ensure they provide customer service conforming to company guidelines
- Understands and embraces the business and social support operations strategic direction
- Provide employees with training and coaching to help them improve their skills
- Track the performance to identify trends and make sure they meet performance goals.
Skills / Attributes:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated and committed to excellence
- Strong time management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Bachelor degree or combination of relevant education and minimum of 3+ years of QA experience considered in lieu of degree
- Experience in managing and developing quality metrics that meet regulatory requirements
- 2 years of Social Media experience.
3+ years of QA experience (either from call center perspective – know how to create evaluation forms, etc.; or social media support)
Experience in development & improvement.
Highly analytical - Must be able to identify problems and come up w/ resolutions; access agents & ensure that we are meeting set goals
Superb communication skills; able to interpret feedback and offer resolutions
A strong team player
Thanks and Regards,
Aaqib -Harvey Nash Group
732 456 8799