Quality Assurance Tech III (# 5696)
We’re in search of an experienced Quality Assurance Tech III with hardware testing, Sigma/Python, Failure Analysis
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Tech III(Hardware Testing)
Location: Seattle, WA (100 % onsite)
Duration: 6 Months Contract
- BS/MS degree in an Engineering discipline
- 3+ years of experience in testing and troubleshooting field returns in consumer electronics industries.
- Solid understanding on testing, troubleshooting and diagnostic techniques. The ability and knack to find intermittent or hidden faults/failures via stress testing or other techniques.
- Demonstrated capability and coordinating the efforts of fault isolation and corrective action systems. Understanding of the consumer electronics industry - Hands on expertise in component level failure analysis.
- Well-developed teamwork and collaboration skills and ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in reporting on program/process status on a regular basis and deliver results in the form of learning's and containment that positively impact field return metrics.
- Experience in developing troubleshooting flows to enhance future detection in development and/or support repair operations.
- Experience working with IoT, cloud-based products and Networking equipment.
- Experience and familiarity with manufacturing processes and component failure analysis is preferred.
- Experience using Object Oriented Programing Language and Database Management Systems (e.g., Python, SQL, Java).
- Experience leading cross-functional problem solving efforts.
Top 3 must-have hard skills
- Hardware Quality engineer – hardware testing skills
- Sigma / Python
- Failure analysis hardware
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the maximum for this position is $73/hr - $78/hr
Benefits will also be available and details are available at the following link: [https://flipbooks.nashsquared.com/why-you-should-work-with-us/full-view.html]
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
We are part of Nash Squared Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/
Sr. IT Recruiter