NY, New York
Location: New York, NY
Full Time Employment Opportunity
- Develop and maintain applications and solutions for the Trading desk, and Product Control functions
- Provide tactical solutions on business requests
- Integrate RAD solutions into the strategic projects within the department where required
- Analyze user requirements, document, and revise systems functionalities for the equities derivatives trading desk
- Liaise with trading, sales, and structuring users to gather requirements to develop, modify, and resolve issues encountered in pre-trade pricing applications
- Conceptualize, deliver, and support software applications using Excel, VBA, C# and SQL technologies.
- Review computer system capabilities, workflow, and help resolve limitations
- Analyze computer source code and live performance indicators to locate code problems and correct errors
- Utilize SQL and stored procedures to query, fetch, update, and delete data from relational databases.
- Analyze and improve software project lifecycles to drive testing, deployment, and post-deployment support
- Reconcile pricing differences between systems
- Assist in the design and implementation of derivatives pricing and risking algorithms to maintain and enhance internal risk engine platform
- Utilize industry standard and domain-specific computer languages to implement and support derivatives pricing and risk methodologies in internal risk engine platform
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 3+ years of technical proficient - knowledge of data structures, algorithms and general problem solving is required.
- 3+ years of experience programming in C+, C#, Python and/or Excel/VBA software programming language.
- 1+ year of knowledge with Financial Markets fundamentals
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org