CA, San Francisco
Summary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced Records Custodian who has experience in Analytical Document, Archivist, Archiving.
Here are some of the specific details:
Title: Records Custodian
Duration: 36+ months
Location: San Francisco, CA
• Certification from the Academy of Certified Archivists and/or a Master’s in Library or Information Science.
• 5+ years of using information services and administrative tools such as, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite, Preservica, Gimmal, imaging technology.
• Strong demonstrated knowledge of content life cycle, metadata standards, and ontologies.
• Positive and proactive self-starter and collaborator who can manage and prioritize competing priorities.
• Develop and execute strategic plans, policies, and end-to-end processes that are integrated with the overarching Information Governance Program’s strategic direction to support the proactive identification and preservation of the Bank’s archival materials in digital and physical formats.
• Perform outreach activities with Bank business lines to educate and support seamless identification and transfer of archival materials into the Archives’ custody for preservation.
• Provide high-quality research assistance to internal and external researchers to positively affect the outcome of Bank research.
• Provide timely access to physical and digital archives content and data.
Develop and execute a systematic and measurable approach to ingesting content into the digital preservation application, FedPreserve; perform associated tasks with uploading and maintaining content in FedPreserve, including but not limited to scanning physical content and ensuring high quality metadata capture.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/
Thanks & regards,