East Peoria IL 61630
Responsible for coordinating the staffing processes for assigned scope (business unit/country/location and/or function) and working with hiring manager(s) to understand staffing needs, review/create requisitions and discuss potential sourcing strategy.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Primary recruiting contact for hiring manager and BU/Leadership BU/location leadership to understand the recruiting business needs and required skills.
* Manage the candidate pipeline by implementing effective sourcing strategies. Effectively program manages recruitment campaigns as required.
* Responsible for quality of the prospective candidates that are presented to the hiring managers for open requisitions.
* Develop and maintain effective relations with the centralized Shared Service Team and recruitment channel partners (agencies) delivering the recruitment services as appropriate.
* Maintain and ensure compliance with local recruitment policies & processes.
* Track candidate process and minimize time to hire (Resume (CV) to offer) through driving the candidate pipeline.
* Understand and use Taleo (the candidate database) and ensure up to date data management of recruitment applications by Hiring Managers at all times.
* Volume hiring experience
* Client Service Orientation: Should have client service orientation to provide the highest level of client service.
This position will support exempt level recruiting for engineering roles
Post openings, screen, coordinate interviews, extend offers & manage hiring process. Interact with candidates, hiring managers, and HR business partners. Maintain metrics and reporting.
Technical Skills Required:
2+ years recruiting experience. Project management skills. Experience with ATS systems and Excel
Soft Skills Required:
Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and business partners. Highly organized. Good communicator. Can function independently (self-motivated).