CA, Foster city
We are hiring for the below role, if anyone interested kindly get back with latest resume in word format.
We are the only technology recruitment company that uses tailored business intelligence to forecast your talent needs. We bring you the right professionals for the job, right when you need them, helping you reach business goals faster and easier than ever before.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, offering a wide range of services, from IT solutions and outsourcing to executive search, helping you unlock the power of technology and talent
Location: Foster City, CA, San Francisco, CA, Bellevue, WA Ashburn, VA Arlington, TX, New York, Washington, Boulder, CO
Must have skills : Client management, Candidate management, Strong sourcing background, Be a consultant to the client & Find creative ways to reach out to Talent
Nice to have skills: Well versed in diversity recruiting, Understand payments ecosystems- Front & backend experience.
Roles & Responsibility :Recruit for Product Managers, Designers, Data Science (Analytical) and some Tech roles
• Design, implement, and execute effective Talent Acquisition strategies across
all business units.
• Participate in branding Client as an employer of choice in the marketplace.
• Develop plans to attract required skill sets that will ensure talent is available to support Client's objectives within in the business units.
• Effectively build sourcing, selecting and progressive ways to develop our diverse community talent
• Act as a talent consultant to shape the future recruiting capability of Client
• Support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria and competencies; establish a consistent and valid candidate assessment process.
• Interface with hiring managers and candidates to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management.
• Build and execute programs that improve Hiring Manager capabilities and foster inclusive experience for candidates
• Manage candidate process and be an advocate to ensure internal and external equity
• Manage offer process, reference checks, and salary recommendations.
• Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
• Achieve high levels of internal customer satisfaction.
• Effectively balance employee advocacy with strong focus on business needs.
• Ensure compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirements
• Administer and resolve employee matters, effectively mitigating risk to the company
• Minimum 6+ years sourcing/recruiting experience.
• Experience of operating in a large multi-national corporate environment is a strong advantage.
• Demonstrated success in using technology stacks (Stackover flow, GitHub, etc) as a sourcing strategy
• Relevant or related industry experience highly desired; FINTECH, Digital, Technology and/or Financial Services.
• Experience with diversity organizations, job boards, and sourcing strategies
• Demonstrated success creating and leading D&I recruitment programs or initiatives
• Proven expertise in customer relationship management; strong consultative skills.
• Prior experience with a variety of proactive sourcing techniques and channels.
• Advanced ability to develop recruiting strategies for the sourcing, evaluation and selection of corporate talent.
• Good understanding of strategic HR, including talent management, talent assessment and organizational development is highly desired.
• Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Excellent negotiation, presentation and organizational skills.
• Prior experience providing consulting services to a division or divisions relative to workforce planning topics such as salary equity, internal movement, and staffing level planning.
• BA/BS or equivalent (business or technical discipline preferred).
Syed Mazahir Ali
Text No: 510-201-5173