Business Professional - Recruiter 4
Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
12 months contract
Job Description: The Executive Talent Sourcer is a strategic recruiter designed to focus on hard-to-fill and high demand skillsets across the Client organization. In this role, you will be involved at the inception of the search process alongside a client-facing recruiter to meet with hiring leaders in order to fully understand the position, the team culture/sub-culture, the role & responsibilities and ultimately the market pitch of the opportunity so that you can drive an end-to-end search strategy. This encompasses owning all candidate channels, including incoming applicant traffic flow, plus driving passive candidate search strategies across LinkedIn and Social 2.0.
It is paramount that the talent sourcer has the ability to research, benchmark and identify top talent that is passive in order to engage them accordingly for opportunities with Client. It is the talent sourcer that conducts outreach, thoroughly screens and assesses fit for role and organization, and presents their candidacy to the client-facing recruiter and hiring leader. Large focus of the role today is delivering on live requisitions, but will overtime develop deep business acumen and talent vision for proactive pipelining strategies.
- Partners closely with client-facing recruiters and hiring leaders to deeply understand the requirements of the role, the skillset function and how it fits into the BU/organization so that you can drive the search strategy to deliver the qualified candidate slate per role.
- Executes search strategies across all candidate channels – Applicants, Employee Referral Campaigns, LIR Direct Search and Social 2.0.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Conduct thorough screens to assess candidate fit for Client and role; Provide best in class candidate experience for the Client organization.
- Presents and makes candidate recommendations to the hiring leaders and client-facing recruiters to kick off the formal interviewing process; provides a seamless transition from the sourcer to client-facing recruiter.
- Provides real-time market sensing to the client-facing recruiter and hiring leaders regarding skillset viability that could impact time-to-fill; provide alternative solutions and research adjacent industries that could be applicable; Ultimately act as a trusted SME regarding competitor and market dynamics relative the positions assigned.
- Accountable for reporting and administrative functions related to the role (candidate slate reports, job description editing, candidate presentations, etc).
- Conducts all recruiting assignments and activities in compliance with sensitive intercultural needs, company policies and government regulations.
Background & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources or related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in a staffing agency environment or corporate HR recruiting function; Successful track record of delivering qualified and vetted candidates by aligning them to position requirements for optimal fit.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws, related government regulations, professional “best practices”, and industry trends as they apply to all HR staffing functions and responsibilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally; ability to handle sensitive and confidential data relative to an HR function.
- Computer skills with Microsoft business applications software, staffing software packages, Internet sources, or other HRIS - staffing systems; Workday and Excel.
- Sense of Urgency: self-driven and takes initiative (accountability); Works with an accelerated sense of urgency to enable the business to meet its goals.
- Self – Innovation (curious and inquisitive): continually striving to learn, grow and develop (own your craft) – at an individual level (self-innovation) and are you giving knowledge back to your team (collaboration sharing, etc.). Regularly share knowledge, insight and findings with the broader team.
- Creative and Flexible: Ability to pivot with change (take things and run with it + work outside comfort zone), plus ability to creatively problem solve (flexible thinking).
- Critical thinking skills: Thinks outside the given parameters, issues, constraints and seeks for more effective ways of accomplishing tasks. Demonstrates flexible thinking, creative problem solving and initiative and self-drive to deliver.
- Collaboration and Teaming: ability to partner and collaborate in active-teaming for work deliverables.