Retail Store Application Specialist
Job: Retail Store Application Specialist
Location: Matawan, NJ
Duration: Full time/Permanent
NOTE: Candidate with any IT Application Support experience can apply not necessarily POS support.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5 or more years of experience with Point-of-Sale Technology
- 3 or more examples of full implementations of Point-of-Sale Solutions in a Retail environment
- Retail Grocery POS experience or comparative Consumer Goods Retail experience
- Demonstrated ability to gather business requirements and document for application development clearly and concisely
- Expert understanding of the integration of Store Organization, Item, Pricing, and Customer/Shopper data into Point of Sale
- Familiar with providing second level support to Store users as part of Service Management, understanding of ITIL standards a plus
- Ability to work independently and self-direct the appropriate priorities in a fast-paced environment of multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of all phases of SDLC and full lifecycle implementations
- Demonstrated experience with creating detailed testing scenarios and scripting to be performed to ensure quality implementations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with store members and colleagues, multi-lingual a plus
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose incident root cause and take corrective action to resolve in addition to preventative measures in the future.
- Experience in setup and maintenance of customer loyalty solutions