Sales Executive - New Business Development
NY, New York
Title: Sales Executive/New Business Development
Type: Full Time Permanent
Location: New York, NY
Must Have: Good prospecting and contract negotiation skills
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
Our client is looking to expand their Sales Team with the addition of a full-time Sales Executive. The Sales Executive will convert leads obtained from both outbound prospecting and qualifying inbound interests to new clients. The focus of this role is to grow our clients book of business. The Sales Executive will work alongside Account Managers who are responsible for maintaining existing accounts.
What You’ll Do:
· Generate new sales from prospecting (email and phone) and lead qualification
· Manage the full sales cycle, guiding deals to close from initial outreach to onboarding
· Identify and target new potential clients at institutions such as banks and hedge funds
· Respond to requests for information and engage in technical discussions with potential clients
· Handle contract negotiation and facilitate between legal teams as necessary
· Log all activity in CRM and ensure sales pipeline is accurate
· Gain an understanding of the current products and the workings of the equity and index options markets
· Work closely with the COO, Account Management, and Product Support teams
Skills You’ll Need:
· At least 3 years of experience in a sales or sales support role
· Experience prospecting to develop lists of potential leads. Working with global contacts is a plus.
· Ability to create and edit complex contracts, handling contracts from start to finish
· Bachelor's Degree in a technical, business, or financial discipline
· Understanding of financial markets is required. Direct experience with equities is beneficial.
· Proven experience reaching or surpassing defined goals
· Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
· Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
· Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
· Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and CRM software, Sugar CRM preferred