Position: Business Professional - Sales Representative 4 | 6405-1
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 12+ months contract (Possibility for extension)
This is a remote job until the office is reopened
The main function of a sales manager is to drive sales through our ePromoter program. This program allows us to interact and with customers on our websites, and Apps 3rd party applications, via chat and other channels, during which the agents will answer questions about the products and guide them to the products to meet their needs. This individual will work with our third party teams who handle interactions to optimize their performance, analyze and provide recommendations for to improve the deployment of our ePromoter program.
· Works with third party teams to drive improvements in performance.
o Assists in creating effective sales training
o Assures agents are fully educated on products and effective sales techniques.
· Manages staffing to assure coverage based on customer traffic to the site, seasonality and launches.
· Acts as a subject matter expert and a point of escalation for third party team members.
· Analyzes performance and recommends improvements to product recommendations, based on customers’ needs and interests.
· Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices and sales for additional enhancements.
· Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
· Expert knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
· Ability to analyze data and provide insights
· Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent training required.
· 8+ years’ experience required.
1. Ability to be organized and collaborate with a large group of individuals (digging into reports, analyzing reports).
2. In depth experience create presentations, training, PDFS, working heavily within Microsoft suite, especially EXCEL.
3. Needs to be innovative – how do we get bigger, how do we increase reach, ownership. Needs to be able to bring the idea from concept to execution.
4. Strong communication skills. Ability to collaborate and influence.
5. Written communication is critical for the role.
Education: Bachelors degree in related field (Preference for business degree)
Years of experience: 8 plus years
Covering the B2B/SMB side of client where they order on the website.