Sales Operations Manager
Position: Sales Operations Manager
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You’ll be selling Samsung Products and Solutions, directly to SMBs, mid-market companies, and strategic partners.
- Build and Develop an eco-system of Samsung Online Value Added Resellers who will take Samsung Products and Services into their turnkey solutions to end Business customers
- Identify and qualify business opportunities through direct leads and prospecting
- Approach targeted business clients, actively set a pipeline and source new leads until getting them started. Manage relationships with existing customers.
- Manage the sales pipeline, source leads, work highly autonomously to prospect new partners, make strategic connections, develop and execute tailored strategies to drive revenue growth
- Work closely with Customer Service, Fulfilment, Category Management and Business Planning teams and rally a customer deal from inception to fulfilment to post-delivery experience
- Recruit and manage an eco-system of Samsung Online Value Added Resellers who will take Samsung Products and Services into their turnkey solutions to end Business customers
- Able to identify Samsung Mobile, Tablet, Computing, Wearables, Display, Memory needs in Business organizations, build relations with Key decision makers, buyers and enable them with everything needed to buy from Samsung Business eStore
- Consultative selling in business transformation solutions for large enterprises that balanced delivering on short-term goals, while crafting sustainable value for customers, and demand for the future.
- Develop account plans aligned with our customers’ strategies, assess their progress and guide them on the journey of transformation to mobility, while growing adoption of the Samsung ecosystem.
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all prospects and customers.
Skills / Attributes:
- 3+ years- sales experience with a proven track record in Account management, customer service, business development and strategic sales, preferably in Technology companies
- A “get it done now” attitude with experience and capability to work in a highly autonomous environment
- Experience structuring sales agreements, POs, Custom offers, Bundles, Solutions to facilitate a Business Deal
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to create and maintain good sales records and forecasting methodologies.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships, and influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to articulate and present our value proposition to target strategic partners
- Ability to gather and leverage data to develop compelling strategies, then bring a plan to fruition with seamless execution and attention to detail.
Thanks and Regards,
Harvey Nash Group
732 456 8799