Sales Representative 1 (Sales Operations)
Sales Representative 1 (Sales Operation)
Ridgefield Park, NJ
6 Months Contract
Client Electronics America provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Client Care+ (SC+) Operations Order Entry Fulfillment
If you have ambitions to be a part of building a Best in Class organization, the Client Mobile B2B Team is the place to be. Client Mobile B2B offers a wide range of enterprise offerings across our product portfolio. We continue to grow our Enterprise portfolio by providing the most innovative offerings in the market and our dedication to Market Disruption makes this the destination company for the world’s top talent. The dynamic culture at Client offers both great challenge and great reward. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on some of the most innovative products, software and solutions in the world, Client is the clear choice.
In this role, you will serve as a trusted partner resource for Order Entry Fulfillment and sales level support needs and requirements.
The individual will work closely with the Client Care+ Product Management Team, Sales Operations Team and the Knox Order Management team. The individual will also work closely with the Software and Solutions Team (SST) to ensure warranty services issues are documented and raised to Services Product Management.
- Client Care+ Order entry across 3 business systems per order;
- NEXT Enterprise Resource Planning (NERP), Software License Manager (SLM), and Knox SC+ Business Portal.
- Serve as a central point of communication between Tech Support, Sales teams and SC+ Order Management team.
- Working with local Operations Team to learn and work with SLM providing trouble analysis and trouble isolation.
- Client Care+ POC for coordinating and reporting system errors, and a wide variety of field escalated issues and needs.
- Support the measuring of the performance of sales team achievement to Services level KPIs.
- Develop innovative insights and findings from large data sets to maximize intelligence gatherings for Services product team effectiveness.
- Assist with specific custom reporting, metrics, and data analysis, as required (i.e. revenue by year, promo performance, dashboards, etc.). Partner with internal business teams for data compilation and execution.
- Assist with Services operations review data and executive meeting preparation.
- Attend Systems and tools training, rules of engagement, sales support infrastructure education, etc.
- Provide weekly input to reporting and track accuracy of sales revenue and business pipeline including relevant product insights and action items.
- A minimum of 4-8 years related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field and/or equivalent work experience in Sales Operations or Sales Support Operations experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills required.
- Demonstrated success in process improvement
- Knowledge of key CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills (Ad hoc reports, dashboards, pivot tables, advanced formulas, macros, etc.)
- Good presentation skills required. Present at department meetings, on-boarding training, operations reviews, etc.
- Ability to make decisions and problem solve time sensitive matters.