Summary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced Salesforce admin/developer position.
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Salesforce admin/developer position
Duration: 11 Months
Job Description –
· Hands on configuration of new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules,email templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages.
· Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the system.
· Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customization that solve critical business needs.
· Roadmap development and prioritization in partnership with the business team and stakeholders.
· Participate in change management process.
· Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
· Required Skills:
· Bachelors degree in computer science or computer engineering; alternate degrees that seem related may be considered
· Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
· Communication skills
· Manage Salesforce.com CRM including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/
Thanks & regards,