NY, New York City
Title: Salesforce Operations Administrator
Location: Downtown, NY
Type: Fulltime/ Perm
This role is NOT A developer – it is a standard admin operational role focused and understands the sales pipeline and sales oppty process. This is critical and includes things like: forecasting, opportunities, leads
Must have some sales operations experience in salesforce
Can identify issues in the sales process and critique them – there’s a lot of reporting to be done (salesforce reports) – should have familiarity with those limitations, to add/rethink reports to integrate new formulas or sales needs. They are identifying friction points, doing a fair amount investigative work in this role – playing with dashboards around sales opportunities and forecasts
Day-to-day interfacing with most of Sales – working with sales reps (30-40 people) – following up on issues/deals – where can we improve the process – creation of teams, proposals – effectively an internal champion for sales
Our client is a global marketing automation provider that powers audience engagement programs for nearly 700 leading brands in retail, financial services, automotive, publishing and travel with an omnichannel marketing platform that includes enterprise-strength email capabilities. The solution empowers brands to create meaningful omnichannel communications across email, site optimization, social, mobile and customer care at a competitive price point that makes their Marketing Cloud the best value in the market.
The platform uses rich data analytics to provide 360-degree audience insights and offers customer journey mapping capabilities to deliver optimal audience engagement to customers and prospects alike. Serving brands in more than 20 countries around the world, We work with companies ranging from the mid-market to large enterprise, often partnering with its extensive network of agencies and MSPs.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will have a major role in ensuring that current and future Sales teams operate efficiently. This role requires a great attention to detail and a meticulous approach to our internal sales processes and the areas in which they can improve. Helping create an environment of clean data can ensure all reporting will be done accurately and all processes flowing properly. This role is a part of the global MIS team and reports into the MIS Director. MIS team manages all information systems for sales and account management, as well as services and support management, marketing and the general management.
- Sales Technology Stack Administration (SFDC, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Zoominfo, Datanyze, eDataSource, etc.)
- Corporate Sales Analytics & Reporting Design, Development, and Deployment
- Sales Data Stewardship: Standards & Practices
- Sales Tech Support for Sales (and Field Marketing / Lead Generation)
- Sales Process Development & Deployment
- Establish clear frameworks and structured processes to thoughtfully engage cross-functional partners across the planning cycle. Incorporate business and product priorities, quantitative and qualitative Customer and market insights, and channel strategy and productivity
- Collaborate with other team members, taking on new assignments as instructed with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Provide documentation about revisions and contribute in change set control
- Willingness to travel (about 10%).
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years utilizing Salesforce specializing in both administration and CPQ. Salesforce Certifications of Admin or CPQ preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 5 years combined of sales operations and sales operations management (at least 3 years in sales operations management)
- Experience at high-growth, enterprise SaaS companies
- Highly developed analytical skills and financial acumen; robust knowledge of SaaS and MarTech industry
- Ability to manipulate data in excel using methods such as formulas, pivot tables, and other aggregation techniques.
- Ability to interact with users of various technical levels in providing support and guidance on usage.
- Experience at the creation of highly detailed requirement documentation and the creation of procedure guidelines to be used across an entire organization.