Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Developer
NY, New York
Title: Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Developer
Type: Permanent opportunity
Location: Remote (east coast hours).
Salesforce Commerce Cloud (previously Demandware) development Experience
“US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time”.
Client is seeking a Back-End Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Developer to be responsible for supporting the E-Commerce and digital marketing team with new feature development along with updating and maintaining the Ecommerce website. You will be a key contributor on an innovative, fast-paced team and help to build a dynamic presence on the Internet through the development and maintenance of ongoing content.
• Key contributor who will follow code standards, best practices for configuration and development of Salesforce infrastructure
• Partner with internal teams as well as external vendors to ensure the development of best-in-class and highly functional website on desktop, tablet and mobile devises.
• Responsible for solution design based on product requirements
• Responsible for code reviews and pull requests
• Field all technical requests, assess scope and prioritize action items for Senior Management
• Work with internal teams and technical resources on requirements gathering, issue logging and tracking and ongoing maintenance of e-commerce website
• Assist with requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives
• Document all infrastructure processes such as APIs, automated testing, and hosting
• Help to manage key tools and processes such as content management, code repository & image hosting
• Troubleshoot issues on the website
• Assist with web production process definition, optimization and implementation
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all website preparation and all site updates
Desired Skills & Expertise
• 5+ years of overall development experience, 4-year college degree preferred
• 3+ years’ experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud (previously Demandware) development Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) is welcomed
• Understand and provide guidance web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design eCommerce best practices.
• Experience with web services APIs like REST and SOAP
• Understanding of JSON, CSV, XML files formats
• Experience with node, npm, task runners, and automation with Jenkins
• Agile development experience required
• Experience in code versioning and related tools, such as Bitbucket, Subversion, Git
• Experience in complex features and integrations
• Experience working on a beauty / luxury business to consumer website a plus
• Ability to deliver a range of multiple projects with strict timelines, simultaneously
• Understanding of responsive design
• Team player with a positive attitude who’s highly organized & detail-oriented
• Strong communication skills