Salesforce CRM Systems Analyst
NY, New York
Title: Salesforce CRM Systems Analyst
Must Have: experience with Salesforce & Satuit (CRM for Hedge funds)
Location: New York, NY
Type: 6 months plus contract
US citizens and Green Card Holders and
those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to
sponsor H1b candidates at this time”
The firm is engaged in a series of data analytics and workflow automation projects to support our growing business and this position offers a unique opportunity for talented individuals who are willing to work hard, think hard, and commit to solving complex and critical challenges for Distribution/Sales, Client Service and Product Development teams.
The individual in this role will gain insight and knowledge into the business as well as the processes that are required to support the investment, Marketing and Client Service businesses and will leverage that knowledge and experience to build new processes and technology solutions based on the strategic needs of the business.
- Will act as subject matter expert in Salesforce, legacy CRM system – Satuit and other Sales & Marketing tools providing support and guidance to users in the business
- Liaise between the business users, internal systems team and external vendors, initiating and Managing projects, supporting production issues, managing vendor/system releases and Actively managing user priorities.
- In addition to supporting our CRM applications and processes, this position will be required to Play a key support role for other Sales and Marketing technology projects/initiatives.
- Partner with the internal global user groups to learn their business, business process workflow, Challenges, technology solutions and strategic objectives to help with project deliverables.
- Participates with internal business areas to solicit end user requirements, gains understanding of the purposes or goals of various processes, offerings or practices.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and introduce innovative recommendations, factoring in customer needs, external approaches, data analytics, as well as industry best practices. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets that support our CRM systems and filter and suggest data governance enhancements to locate and correct data quality issues.
Experience supporting Asset Management Sales Distribution, Client Service, Marketing and Product Development ? Experience with Satuit, Salesforce.com or other SaaS CRM solution ? The successful candidate will be a dynamic team player with strong work ethic, solid quantitative skills and a passion for software engineering solutions and managing small to medium sized projects through the SDLC / Agile methodologies. ? Strong analytical skills and ability to make independent decisions and develop creative solutions to support business strategies ? BS / MS in in computer science, math, physics, engineering or related business experience ? Knowledge of Financial Services/Asset Management Industry a plus ? Proven ability to prioritize and manage work effectively and independently ? Strong written and oral communication skills with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders ? Advanced skills with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint)