Title: Senior Salesforce Developer
Location: Newark, NJ
Type: Fulltime - Perm
Industry: Financial/ Fixed Income
What We Would Love to See:
- Agile development experience
- User Experience/Design knowledge
- Salesforce Advanced Developer Certification
- Working knowledge of Marketing Cloud or equivalent marketing automation tools
Who We Look For:
Fixed Income, our technology group is a dynamic, fast-paced environment, with exciting changes on the horizon under new senior leadership. We are looking for a creative problem solver with strong analytical and communication skills that can establish a dynamic engineering team that will sit functionally between a broader, Agile-focused Systems team and our Quants. Our ideal candidate will be detail oriented and have proven experience in Salesforce development and lightning conversions. Our next hire will identify this challenge as a unique and valuable opportunity to take part in our global technical transformation, so if this sounds interesting, then this could be the place for you.
What You Will Do:
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and introduce innovative recommendations, factoring in customer needs, external approaches, data analytics, as well as industry best practices.
- Liaise between the business analysts, internal systems team and external vendors, developing solutions to meet business requirements.
- Conduct a full range of programming tasks including design, development, testing and documentation for complex projects leveraging the Salesforce platform.
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to solutions developed.
- Keep abreast of Salesforce initiatives and technology trends that impact the business to continue to improve efficiencies on the Salesforce platform.
- Provide daily support to end users including managing issue resolution and performing root cause analysis.
- Manages system issues appropriately and escalates to senior management where needed.
- Facilitates system testing, working with business analysts to identify test cases, develop test scripts and conduct test execution.
- Will act as subject matter expert in Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and related applications.
- Assist in coordination of production releases, working towards an Agile delivery methodology.
What you will need:
- 5+ years of proven experience building experience with Apex VF Controllers and Apex Triggers and Visualforce development
- Proven experience with Lightning development
- Experience with leveraging web services to integrate Salesforce with external apps (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica, Pentaho
- Experience reviewing, configuring and supporting AppExchange apps
- Strong testing and quality control skills
- Strong client facing written and oral communication skills