Contract to Hire
Location: Seattle, Pittsburgh, or Remote
Our client has created an industry-leading video platform that makes videos searchable and enables anyone to share their expert knowledge with video. Your work will light up new functionality and improve usability for millions of students, instructors, and knowledge workers. We pride ourselves on creating simple, intuitive and easy to use experiences.
Our client is looking for a skilled Salesforce developer to make a positive impact within our organization that powers many facets of our business - from sales to support to customer success. They are seeking to improve their overall Salesforce architecture and make progress on business requirements. If you’re interested in working on a complex system loaded with interesting challenges and hard problems, we want to talk to you.
- Identify problems that are leading to inefficiencies and degraded performance.
- Work with internal resources to prioritize issues and work with Salesforce Administrator to use declarative solutions whenever possible.
- Translate business requirements into well-designed and effective system architecture solutions
- Support performance issues, custom Apex code, third party integrations, case management, and Communities specific administration.
- Communicate planned changes to the Director of Support and VP of Operations.
- Develop interactive, data-driven solutions in Salesforce utilizing Apex classes and triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning Components, and SOQL.
- Support data integration.
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging. Triage and fix bugs.
- Test bug fixes in a sandbox environment to make sure they work as per requirements, pass user acceptance tests, then deploy them to production
- Answer internal user/IT inquiries
- Take preventive actions that will improve application reliability and performance
- Developing and administering Salesforce across a variety of Salesforce products
- Ability to define the system landscape and identify gaps between current and desired states
- Expert with Apex and Visualforce
- Advanced experience with Salesforce API, API Workbench, Salesforce Communities, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Knowledgeable with Marketo, Outreach, and Docusign
- SOQL / Work Bench / Developer Console
- Experience transitioning from Classic to Lightning
- Advanced Salesforce consultant understanding configuration, workflows, security, deployment, and custom objects.
- Understanding of Salesforce security model permissions, sharing rules, role hierarchies
- Salesforce declarative administration tools - Flow, Process Builder, Workflow
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Information Systems preferred
- Salesforce Application Architect Certification, Platform Developer Certification
- Experience in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Knowledge of Salesforce security and compliance features
- 8+ years of in-depth Salesforce development, creating custom components and/or extending existing Salesforce features.
- 8+ years of in-depth work as Salesforce Administrator in configuration and deployment
- Experience in automating manual business processes
- A friendly and team-oriented professional that wants to learn from others and help others learn from them.
- Fully employer paid medical, dental, vision
- 401K with employer match
- Commuter spending accounts
- Personal use of platform
- Dogs are welcome in office