6-month, contract to hire
MUST BE LOCAL TO SEATTLE
US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY
*If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply. All relevant candidates to this position will be contacted within 24 hrs. Any irrelevant candidates will not be contacted due to volume of applicants.*
My client is an all in one app that helps train and certify CNA's then place them into a job. They are currently scraping their platform and revamping it to be more effective and modern and looking for an innovative and technically curious Salesforce Developer to join their team! Their team culture strives for inclusiveness and customer centricity. They value building relationships with clients and partners, speed to market, and industry-leading media capabilities. They are a venture-backed, purpose-driven start-up spun out of Pioneer Square Labs and headquartered in Seattle with strong financial backing, fast-growth trajectory, and an amazing team distributed across the US.
Their mobile-based, learning and job placement platform is a solution addresses both the crisis of millions of jobs being displaced by AI/automation and the crisis of millions of CNA unfilled vacancies to care for our nation’s aging population at the same time.
This role will be directly responsible for enabling one of the main operational drivers for our Customer Success team. They are looking for a Salesforce Developer who will play a key role in maximizing the efficacy of our instance. You will be responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of customizations, applications, extensions and integrations.
- Develop, implement and maintain Salesforce customizations, applications, extensions and integrations with internal systems
- Communicate with product managers, internal clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Provide system administration support of the Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- 5+ years' experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
- Experience working on an Agile development team
- Salesforce Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud
- Data model for Sales/Marketing functions (lead, opportunity, account, contact, activity, product book etc.)
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce and the Lightning Component Framework
- Configuration of highly customized security profiles & roles, Sharing Settings, Roles, Public Groups, User Administration
- Proficient with Reports and Dashboards and optimum data visualizations.
- Full development life cycle – admin, configure, develop including object/field customization, deploy/test in the sandbox, deploy/verify in production
- Creation, population and synching of Sandboxes as non-production env
- Integration experience using REST and JSON and non-Salesforce applications using custom web services
- Data architecture and databases – data definitions, DB schemas, SQLs
- Various Domain experience; Healthcare, Online training, e-learning, etc