Job Title: Salesforce developer
Location: Farmingdale, NY 11735
- Use your Salesforce development expertise to design and execute solutions for new strategic projects while supporting incoming production requests.
- Partner with key business stakeholders to develop Salesforce as a platform for smarter selling, growth marketing, and customer support at scale.
- Reduce Salesforce tech debt by conducting code reviews and refactoring where necessary.
- Work directly with stakeholders to understand their problems and develop automated solutions in Salesforce as well as an ecosystem of integrations and installed packages.
- Discover processes that can be automated to enrich the user experience for our end-users and customers, then design and execute elegant solutions.
- Manage environments, deployments, data cleansing & data import tasks.
- Balance the need for custom code and configuration while adhering to Salesforce best practices for declarative development.
- Contribute as a valued team member to our culture of mutual respect, productivity, diversity, and continuous learning.
- Work closely with product managers to understand project goals & guide developers to meet to the goals, based on high quality, scalable code
- Partner with development leads of other systems when implementing end-to-end customer experiences
- Lead 3rd party integrations via Commerce Cloud connectors and API integrations. E.g. Front-end focused, such as virtual try-on, ratings & reviews; Back-end focused, such as site speed, real-user monitoring (RUM), payment methods, taxes, estimated delivery dates, address verification
- Support the SFCC team lead on code reviews, build processes, coding standards, etc.
- Assist in the identification, analysis, and resolution of production issues
- Participate in technical evaluations of potential third-party partners while in the final phases of a RFP process
- 5+ years’ full stack experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud development
- ·Experience utilizing headless commerce APIs, e.g. CommerceCloud’s OCAPI, middle layers such as MuleSoft
- ·Knowledge of core development tools: Git, Jira, shell
- ·Cross-cloud Salesforce integrations (e.g. Marketing Cloud, including SQL)