Hope you're having a great day!
I am a recruiter with Harvey Nash ,reaching out to you because I wanted to find out if you are open to hearing about a career opportunity that could provide more impact to you, both personally and professionally. If interested ,share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (OR) call me back on 718-874-3328.
Position : Salesforce Developer
Type : Direct Hire
Location : 655 Broad Street Newark NJ 07012
Who are willing to travel to Newark NJ ,US Citizens /Greencard holders only can apply .
PGIM Fixed Income is a global asset manager offering active solutions across all fixed income markets. The company has offices in Newark, New Jersey, London, Tokyo and Singapore. As of June 30, 2020, the firm has $920 billion of assets under management including $388 billion in institutional assets, $179 billion in retail assets, and $352 billion in proprietary assets. Over 848 institutional asset owners have entrusted PGIM Fixed Income with their assets.
Who We Look For:
In PGIM Fixed Income, our technology group is a dynamic, fast-paced environment, with exciting changes on the horizon under new senior leadership. We are looking for a creative problem solver with strong analytical and communication skills that can establish a dynamic engineering team that will sit functionally between a broader, Agile-focused Systems team and our Quants. Our ideal candidate will be detail oriented and have proven experience in Salesforce development and lightning conversions. Our next hire will identify this challenge as a unique and valuable opportunity to take part in our global technical transformation, so if this sounds interesting, then PGIM could be the place for you.
What You Will Do:
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and introduce innovative recommendations, factoring in customer needs, external approaches, data analytics, as well as industry best practices.
- Liaise between the business analysts, internal systems team and external vendors, developing solutions to meet business requirements.
- Conduct a full range of programming tasks including design, development, testing and documentation for complex projects leveraging the Salesforce platform.
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to solutions developed.
- Keep abreast of Salesforce initiatives and technology trends that impact the business to continue to improve efficiencies on the Salesforce platform.
- Provide daily support to end users including managing issue resolution and performing root cause analysis.
- Manages system issues appropriately and escalates to senior management where needed.
- Facilitates system testing, working with business analysts to identify test cases, develop test scripts and conduct test execution.
- Will act as subject matter expert in Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and related applications.
- Assist in coordination of production releases, working towards an Agile delivery methodology.
What you will need:
- Minimum of 6+ years of hands on experience with design and development of custom solutions using Apex, Lightning, batch apex, Lightning Component frameworks and Salesforce API.
- Leverage solid application design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills in Salesforce platform.
- Experience with leveraging web services to integrate Salesforce with AWS and other external applications (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica, Pentaho
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and as part of collaborative team.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Map business requirements to Salesforce features and functionality.
- Strong client facing written and oral communication skills
What We Would Love to See:
- Agile development experience
- User Experience/Design knowledge
- Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Familiarity with developing on other cloud platforms like Financial Services Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum salary per annum for this position is $140K /annum to $150K/annum.