Title: Salesforce Developer/Architect
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Wilton, CT
Must Have: certification Salesforce Platform Developer I, 3 years minimum Salesforce configuration/development experience in the Sales or Service Cloud suite, experience with Salesforce Lightning and with integrating Salesforce with external systems
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time
The Salesforce Architect/Developer is responsible for providing operational support for company’s Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce.com) solution. By partnering with the IT Senior Director, Commercial/Salesforce, and team colleagues, they will deliver solid, timely, and creative solutions to solve complex business scenarios. They will design, configure, implement, and support solutions. The role would include understanding as-is processes, identifying gaps, understanding business requirements, creating functional and design specifications, and implementing scalable and sustainable solutions that satisfy business requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent experience is required.
- 3 years minimum Salesforce configuration/development experience in the Sales or Service Cloud suite is required.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning is required.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems is required.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ is a plus.
- Sox compliance familiarity working with internal control concepts, practices, and procedures is a plus.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
Proficiency in the following:
- Salesforce Classic and Lightning
- Salesforce out-of-box capabilities
- Salesforce Apex coding and VisualForce page development
- Demonstrate effective problem solving, consulting, and interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels within the organization; excellent active listening skills.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Highly organized with an ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong Salesforce architecture and development skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication abilities.
- Strong track record and positive reputation to influence others and achieve a common vision or goal.
- Must be team focused, excellent communicator, and collaborative demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Ensure the best practice use of Salesforce solutions where possible to solve system process, configuration, and development issues that are in scope for Salesforce.
- Coordinate the successful implementation of Salesforce initiatives by understanding business requirements, completing architecture solution designs, configuring and coding solutions, and supporting production implementations.
- Partner with functional groups and development teams to deliver against business requirements.
- Proactively monitor service tickets to ensure timely resolution of system enhancements and defects.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve user satisfaction. Research reported system issues and provide recommendations for replacing or improving ineffective processes, configurations, etc., and provide well thought out recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to be part of a group with a common purpose in which tasks and responsibilities are determined by the members.