Client: Global cloud-based software company headquartered in Silicon Valley.
Contract: 6-month minimum contract to hire opportunity/open to extensions.
Location: Preferably Seattle / Anywhere in USA
Top 3 Skills:
- Development in AWS and/or Heroku, and writing code that service or consume APIs.
- Salesforce development ecosystem, APEX development and configuration.
- Sales and Business Operations domain knowledge, and CRM familiarity.
- Able to demonstrate good fundamental engineering skills and understanding of core CS concepts. (e.g., Why would you write this bit of code this way vs that way? What are the different performance trade-offs of your choice? How would you refactor it to make it faster or lighter or easier to test or easier to read, etc.)
- Have a BS in Computer Science or related fields, or be able to demonstrate equivalent level of knowledge.
- Have 2+ years of work experience as a developer or in equally technical roles.
- Comfortable in a highly collaborative environment. We work closely with one another within the team and with other teams. Being able to work well with other technical or non-technical folks is an important quality for us.
- Very comfortable expressing your thoughts in a programming language of your choice. Whichever language you prefer (we prefer Java and Python), you should be able to demonstrate proficiency in it.
- Comfortable in quickly picking up a new programming languages, platforms, and toolings. We do our work in multiple languages on multiple platforms. Ability to learn things quickly is very useful to us.
- A high level proficiency on best practice in use of Git is very useful to us. We would like you to be an advocate, teacher and a problem-solver in our use of source control.
- Understanding of Salesforce's architecture, its deployment processes and automating interactions against Salesforce's API are a very useful set of knowledge for us. If you don't already have it, we'd like you to be interested in learning it.
More About Our Team
- Often, we work using Apex (a Java-like language). Your prior knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM concepts is useful, but not necessary.
- Sometimes, we develop stand-alone applications or web services in Java or Python, and sometimes we develop web services that are integrated into other systems. Knowledge of these concepts is useful, but not necessary.
- We strive to automate our deployments as much as we can, using Bamboo, Git and various custom scripts. Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and proficiency in Git is very useful.
If you or anyone in your network is interested, please contact me on email@example.com to discuss this opportunity in detail.