SAP ABAP, UI5 / Fiori Developer
Job Title: SAP ABAP UI5 / Fiori Developer
Location: Staten Island, NY
SAP ABAP Technical Development
- Demonstrated experience with ABAP programming in S/4 HANA for IS-Retail with knowledge of the updated table structures.
- Should have sound knowledge in OOABAP and understanding UI OData integration worked on NetWeaver Gateway OData services and customizing launchpads
- Strong ABAP skills with both custom development, customizations to existing processes, including use of IDOCs, ALE/EDI, RFC-enabled function modules, BAPI, OOP, BADI, ALV, LSMW, ABAP Workbench, Data Dictionary, Reports BDC, and SAP Scripts.
- Backend development using OOPS ABAP 7.52 and SAP Gateway- OData.
- Understanding of Code pushdown techniques in HANA DB – CDS, Annotations, and AMDP
- Prototyping experience using Build or similar tools. (nice to have)
- Familiarity and experience working with Git for version management, cloud connector, WebIDE - Full stack
- Experience enhancing/extending standard Fiori applications using the BOPF framework.
- Good understanding of Fiori security for troubleshooting.
- Must have worked on all aspects of ABAP(WRICEF) enhancements, ALV, SAP scripts, forms SAP development tools, and performance tuning
- Strong debugging skills in ABAP and strong troubleshooting skills
- Translates functional specifications, creates ABAP designs technical specifications for all custom development, taking into consideration performance requirements, impact to existing solutions, and long-term sustainability.
- Demonstrate experience with SAP CAR, SAP PMR, or POS DTA is a plus, Knowledge of integration points from FICO, SD, and MM modules
- Based on business requirements be able to identify gaps in standard SAP, propose and code appropriate user exits.
- Review work activities for completeness and technical accuracy
- Work with business users to analyzes production issues as necessary, determine the root cause of the issue and take the necessary course of action for resolution.
SAP ERP Project
- Full life cycle development experience from design through implementation and production support
- Responsible for achieving objectives and deliverables for their area within the project plan
- Ensures deliverables are met on time and adhere to project standards and quality
- Provides process knowledge as input to business process designs
- Attends workshops as needed and participates actively
- Actively participates in development scoping activities
- Assists in the creation of Testing Script Creation and Execution for all cycles including UAT and defect resolution
- Contributes to the achievement of team performance and quality standards as defined by service level agreements.
- Understands all data system integrations from SAP to various systems including Point of Sale and Scale Management
- Assist in the development and execution of user training