SAP ABAP, UI5 / Fiori Developer (SAP Retail)
SAP ABAP Technical Development
- Demonstrated experience with ABAP programming in S/4 HANA for IS Retail with knowledge of the updated table structures.
- Should have sound knowledge in OOABAP and understanding UI OData integration worked on NetWeaver Gateway ODATA services and customizing launchpads
- Strong ABAP skills with both custom development, customizations to existing processes, including use of IDOCs, ALE/EDI, RFC-enabled function modules, BAPI, OOP, BADI, ALV, LSMW, ABAP Workbench, Data Dictionary, Reports BDC and SAP Scripts.
- Backend development using OOPS ABAP 7.52 and SAP Gateway- oData.
- Work in a heavly Customised environment, Proficient in Java Script, CCS, XML, JSON, odata, Fiori application and Gateway services and REST based web service integration
- Understanding of Code pushdown techniques in HANA DB – CDS, Annotations and AMDP
- Prototyping experience using Build or similar tools. (nice to have)
- Familiarity and experience working with Git for version management , cloud connector, WebIDE - Full stack
- Experience enhancing/extending standard fiori applications using BOPF framework.
- Good understanding of Fiori security for troubleshooting.
- Must have worked on all aspects of ABAP(WRICEF) enhancements, ALV, SAP scripts, forms SAP development tools and performance tuning
- Strong debugging skills in ABAP and strong trouble-shooting skills
- Translates functional specifications, create ABAP designs technical specifications for all custom development, taking into consideration performance requirements, impact to existing solutions, and long term sustainability.
- Demonstrate experience with SAP CAR, SAP PMR, or POS DTA is a plu, Knowledge of integration points from FICO, SD and MM modules
- Based on business requirements be able to identifiy gaps in standard SAP, propose and code appropriate user exits.
- Review work activities for completeness and technical accuracy
- Work with business users to analyzes production issues as necessary, determine root cause of the issue and take necessary course of action for resolution.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in ABAP development
- Retail or Grocery experience a big plus.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Experience working in a fast changing retail environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Self- motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in team environments
- Experience delivering Proof of Concepts
- Knowledge of all phase of SDLC and full lifecycle implementations
- Excellent written verbal communication skills to effectively interact with co-op, store members and colleagues at all levels of organization.