SAP BW/4HANA Developer
NY, Staten Island
We are seeking an SAP BW/4HANA Developer for a permanent position with our client in Staten Island, NY. This position will need to be onsite and will require onsite interview.
Please send qualified resumes to mary.abraham at harveynashusa.com.
SAP BW/4HANA Developer (SAP Retail) to participate in the design, realization, and cutover to a new SAP Retail solution. The SAP BW/4HANA Developer will play a key role that may span a broad range of systems and is expected to provide technical and subject matter expertise.
SAP BW/4HANA Technical
· Hands-on experience working with SAP BW powered by HANA, custom SAP BW Extractors, complex transformations, advanced DSOs, composite providers, exposing BW models as HANA views, mixed scenarios, HANA Analysis process in BW and performance optimization concepts such as data tiering optimization.
· Hands on experience in working on BW/4HANA in architecting robust reporting platforms
· Highly skilled in developing data models in BW/4HANA including definition and documentation of the overall architecture
· Experience with integrating BW with various SAP and Non-SAP backend systems/sources of data including Point of Sale (POS) with simplified data integration
· Design of simplified data structures, data flows, data modeling and administration
· Capable of recommending and carrying out performance tuning of the HANA models and working with SAP HEC as required to define Hot, Warm and Cold data
· Experience in various SAP Business Objects (BOBJ) tools such as WEBI, Design Studio, AOLAP, Lumira and developing reports/analytics
· Experience in migrating historical data from legacy data warehouse to BW/4HANA
· Proficient with BW specific security concepts around roles and privileges
· Drive High Performance solution with in-memory data warehousing, algorithm pushdown, and advanced analytics
· Skilled and experienced in interpreting functional requirements, capturing and documenting non-functional requirements and documenting technical requirements
· Strong Techno Functional Knowledge in various modules of S/4
· Possess advanced ABAP skills and ability to quickly turn around time-dependent modifications
· Proficient in preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals
· Understanding of BOBJ Data Services for integration a plus
· Skills in S/4 Embedded Analytics is a plus
SAP ERP Project
· Full life cycle development experience from design through implementation and production support
· Responsible for achieving objectives and deliverables for their area within the project plan
· Ensures team deliverables are met on time and adhere to project standards and quality
· Provides process knowledge as input to business process designs
· Attends workshops as needed and participates actively
· Actively participates in development scoping activities
· Assists in creation of Testing Script Creation and Execution for all cycles including UAT and defect resolution
· Contributes to achievement of team performance and quality standards as defined by service level agreements.
· Understands all data system integrations from SAP to various systems including Point of Sale and Scale Management
Assist in development and execution of user
training as needed
· Masters (MS) or Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, Technology Management or related field
· Has 8 + years of SAP BW experience as Developer
· Experience in, not all, but some of these database tools: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, AWS Redshift, Snowflake, AWS Athena
· Retail or Grocery experience a big plus
· Good knowledge of JAVA and/or C#/.Net a plus
· Must have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
· Experience working in a fast changing retail environment
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Experience working in an Agile Software Development environment a plus
· Self- motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in team environments
· Experience delivering Proof of Concepts
· Knowledge of all phase of SDLC and full lifecycle implementations
· Provide, drive, and own model development from simple to high complexity with best practices and performance considerations.
· Experienced in analyzing large volume of data
· Demonstrated experience with creating detailed testing scenarios and scripting to be performed to ensure quality implementations.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with co-op, store members and colleagues at all levels of organization
· Demonstrated ability to diagnose incident root cause and take corrective action to resolve in addition to preventative measures in the future.