SAP Configuration Specialist
Role: SAP Configuration Specialist
Location: USA - Remote Anywhere
Type: Fulltime - Perm
- This is an entry level configuration role. Must have capability/desire for learning and must be looking for a home (longevity), Looking for someone who wants to learn, has the ability to learn. Client will send this individual to SAP school and provide internal training to fill in gaps.
- This role will work on enhancements/bugs projects tied to the changing business processes company is implementing to make things easier for their customers.
- Looking for a go-getter to dive into things -- look at code (comes from coding background ideal but would not expect this person to do any advanced coding, but quick fixes. They have programmers for heavy coding needs)
Environment - could cover SD/MM or FICO/PS (+/- IM) depending on experience
- We use full suite of Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Revenue Recognition (RR) for every type of expense -- it feeds into Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Contract heavy, Order heavy, Billing heavy
- Pricing & Procedures knowledge highly desired
- Integration with other modules is imperative
- Material Management (MM)
- Inventory Management (IM)
- Financial/Controlling (FICO) - not using GL, using AR, AP, collection management, lockbox banking functionality, integrates with HR/payroll
- Project Systems (PS)
SAP Business Configuration Specialist 1
The position plays a vital role configuring collaboration products within the SAP platform. As part of a highly collaborative team, the role will interact with many technical and business resources across the enterprise. The ideal candidate is a committed, creative, self-motivated technologist with an interest in satisfying business needs and who is interested in practicing his or her skills and learning new ones.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Experience, Education and Skills