SAP PI/PO Developer
Role: SAP PI/PO Developer
Type: perm, full time
Location: Matawan, 07747, NJ
Must Have: : min. 5+ years' experience in complex SAP implementations (min. of 2 full lifecycle SAP ECC implementations); experience in Design, Development, Test, and Implementation of interfaces between SAP S4 and partner systems; ability to participate in the design, realization, and cutover to a new SAP Retail solution; knowledge of all phase of SDLC and full lifecycle implementations; integration experience with Retail POS systems a plus.
We are looking for SAP Process Integration/Process Orchestration (PI/PO) Developer with at least 8 years experience in complex SAP implementations. The candidate must have demonstrated experience in Design, Development, Test, and Implementation of interfaces between SAP S4 and partner systems. Demonstrate ability to participate in the design, realization, and cutover to a new SAP Retail solution.
SAP PI / PO Developer will play a key role in providing custom development objects that may span a broad range of SAP system solutions and is expected to provide technical and subject matter expertise. You will be responsible for working closely with ERP Project and company’s IT team members to understand, analyze and articulate complex business requirements and the subsequent analysis, technical specifications, and development of quality WRICEF objects that are aligned with the business objectives and IT strategies in accordance with the organizations standards.
You will perform technical design, development, enhancement and maintenance of WRICEF Configuring all the adapters of PO 7.5 like File/FTP, Http/Https, JDBC, Mail, RFC, IDOC, XI, JMS and SOAP, REST, AS2, SFTP AND OFTP. The candidate will have experience in handling cloud integration such as CPI-IS & CPI-DS, as well as experience in working industry standards such as XML, SOAP, JSON, SFTP, OData, REST standards. The candidate will be responsible for managing critical production related problems/issues. Successful candidate will have knowledge on ALE, IDOC and EDI technologies.
You will manage interactions with stakeholders
across company related to custom development initiatives, prioritization of
activities, and change management. The individual will serve in an on-call
capacity to handle troubleshooting and other issues that arise when required.
You will not have responsibility for personnel management.
SAP ABAP Technical Development
- At least 10 years of experience with EAI Technologies in design and development
- At least 8 years of experience with SAP-PI/PO in Development and Support projects
- Strong experience with PI/PO configuration, complex mapping transformation and development (both on ABAP and Java Stacks)
- Extensive PI monitoring and architecture knowledge
- Ability to implement SAP-PI/PO Best practices, Error Handling Mechanism, resolving technical issues, adapter configurations
- Strong knowledge in integration of SAP and Non-SAP applications including retail POS systems
- Good understanding on the integration patterns, best practices, cloud and on premise application integration concepts
- Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
- Solid Knowledge of Web Services with configuring of Adapters like IDOC, RFC, FILE, JDBC, SOAP, WS and JMS
- Experience in developing / configuring SAP PI BPMs, Web Services and SOA scenario
- Experience with Java Development, Java Maps and XML
- Configure and customize of PI-Basis functions like setting up of RFC Destinations, Port and Partner Profiles
- Experience with troubleshooting in Adapter Engine by using Runtime Workbench (Component and Message Monitoring) and Integration Engine using SXMB_MONI, SXI_CACHE
- Strong skills in standard PI/HCI adapters like FILE, IDOC, IDOC_AAE, RFC, JDBC, SOAP, JMS, HTTP, PROXY, REST, MDM and MAIL
- Excellent problem identification, root cause and corrective action to drive resolution
- Worked on all aspects of (WRICEF) enhancements
- Translates functional specifications, create designs technical specifications for all custom development, taking into consideration performance requirements, impact to existing solutions, and long term sustainability.
- Work with business users to analyzes production issues as necessary, determine root cause of the issue and take necessary course of action for resolution.
SAP ERP Project
- Full life cycle development experience from design through implementation and production support
- Responsible for achieving objectives and deliverables for their area within the project plan
- Ensures deliverables are met on time and adhere to project standards and quality
- Provides process knowledge as input to business process designs
- Attends workshops as needed and participates actively
- Actively participates in development scoping activities
- Contributes to achievement of team performance and quality standards as defined by service level agreements.
- Understands all data system integrations from SAP to various systems including Point of Sale and Scale Management
- Masters (MS) or Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, Technology Management or related field
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 full lifecycle SAP ECC implementations required
- Retail or Grocery experience a big plus.
- Integration experience with Retail POS systems a plus.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Experience working in a fast changing retail environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Self- motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in team environments
- Experience delivering Proof of Concepts
- Review work activities for completeness and technical accuracy
- Knowledge of all phase of SDLC and full lifecycle implementations
- Excellent written verbal communication skills to effectively interact with co-op, store members and colleagues at all levels of organization.