SAP PM Manager
The SAP PM Manager is responsible for all aspects of the design, implementation, and operations of an application portfolio related to SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM). He/she is also responsible for support for a set of SAP and/or non SAP applications (cloud or on premise), and interfacing for these systems.
This individual supports Business goals and objectives by aligning them with technology and processes. This position also provides recommendations and guidance for IT governance policies, procedures, and standards to maintain both compliance and efficient operations. Very high responsiveness is expected for all requests formulated by the customers and direct management.
This position ensures relevant IT services are delivered in a reliable, efficient, resilient, and cost effective manner that meets or exceeds the business requirements. He/she will develop monthly metrics to evidence performance and identify improvement opportunities.
What You Need:
- A Degree level education with preference for a Business, Computer Science or Engineering discipline, and at least 8 years’ experience in Information Technology related roles. OR At least 10 years in Information Technology management positions.
- Proficient with SAP PM including hands on configuration.
- Experience with interfacing with SAP Materials Management (MM) required.
- Experience with mobile solutions for maintenance, inspection and work planning preferred.
- Experience with, SAP Fiori, BusinessObjects, HANA Live preferred and Winshuttle preferred.
- Comprehensive and thorough understanding of and proven experience in the development, implementation, and operations of global IT applications.
- A well-developed knowledge of the compliance requirements and international standards for Information Technology including but not limited to PMI, ITIL, and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Experience working in and managing a multi-cultural team.
This position is required to be available to respond to worldwide issues and project needs 24/7.
Some travel is required, to visit regional offices, field operational sites, clients, and other third party facilities.