SAP Solution Specialist-Dallas
Sr. SAP Solution Specialist
· Minimum 6 years’ experience in SAP consulting, or similarly SAP focused technical role.
· Experience in either a Solution Architect, ABAP Development or SAP Basis consulting role.
· Must be a highly motivated, self-starter.
· Excellent stakeholder management skills.
· Regression Test/Test Automation experience highly desirable.
· Experience in working with SAP transports, with change and release management tools (e.g. Transport Expresso, Solution Manager ChaRM).
· Experience of Fiori/SAP OData gateway highly beneficial but not mandatory.
· Knowledge of Agile Scrum, DevOps or similar delivery methodologies desirable.
· Mobility to travel (USA and Canada).
As a Solution Specialist, you will participate in the implementation, delivery, training and support of our products based on SAP technologies. You will capture functional and technical requirements from the client and translate business requirements into SAP requirements identifying the best solution. You will be responsible for the implementation, its customizations and deployment of the solution. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams (technical, functional, business) onsite and remotely. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team, working in some of the most exciting areas of SAP. As a Solution Specialist you will be responsible not only for successful implementations to our growing customer base but will be an ambassador for our brand.