SDE with backend Development Java, AWS
Summary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced SDE with backend Development Java, AWS Partner with Product, Engineering teams to frame problems, both mathematically and within the business context.
Here are some of the specific details:
Position: SDE with backend Development Java, AWS
Location: REMOTE- based in Texas or same time zone
Estimated Duration: 6 months---REMOTE- based in Texas or same time zone
· Client is looking for SDE with backend Development and resumes with Java, AWS skills. (2 openings)
· Also, looking for resumes with Java/Python and Splunk, Elasticsearch
· Willing to relocate if offered full time
· Several developments and Splunk related features and projects which are planned for 2022 will not be delivered if we don't get additional resources.
· Compelling Story & Candidate Value Proposition.
· Working with large volumes of Data that they deal with.
· Java python AWS
· Bonus - (Splunk, elastic search, ELK)
Top 3 must-have hard skills
1 Java - AWS
2 One of the Headcount will be someone focused on Splunk (with some knowledge of Elasticsearch and / or OpenSearch).
· Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics etc.
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
· Understanding of the full Software Development lifecycle
· Experience developing products for customer facing end users
· 3+ Years of programming experience with at with Java
· 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Experience leading a software team as a tech lead
· Experience using Amazon Web Services
· Experience developing for Linux
· Experience coaching, and mentoring junior members on a software team
• Experience building scalable front-end infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services
Don’t forget about our referral bonus! We offer $500 for each referral that results in a candidate being hired full time. Refer a friend today! Learn more here or ask me via email
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/