Please only U.S. Citizens and GC Holders, no third parties.
Please only local candidates.
Title: SDET III
Location: Redmond, WA
Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
Summary: We are looking for a detail-oriented, experienced software test engineer to ensure delivery of robust software product solutions for our customers. Your role will work very closely with the members of a cross-functional delivery team and will be focused on creating and maintaining test automation, while reporting qualitative results against established goals. Specifically, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of test automation tools and frameworks to create automated tests.
- Design, develop, and extend test architecture and frameworks that facilitate unattended validation of delivered products, services, and interfaces.
- Articulate and advocate for best-of-class design, development, and testing practices that enable automated validation at all levels of the product’s architecture.
- Enable and collaborate with the QA staff to increase automated test coverage through enabling code frameworks and tools, training, and paired programming.
- Implement automated test cases that increase test coverage.
- Participate in test case reviews
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer or SDET
- Ability to dissect requirements and architecture into implementations of code and testing frameworks that validate working software in an autonomous fashion
- Experience with either Elasticsearch Query (ELK), Ruby on Rails, RESTful, Python, JQuery, SQL
- Experience building data driven tests and frameworks for Web, Micro services
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and tools such as RSpec, Selenium, JUnit, xUnit, SQLUnit
- Experience with building load and scalability frameworks or using tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter, BlazeMeter, SilkPerformer