SDET - C#/Selenium
This company understands data on enormous scale. We create and deliver software that pinpoints critical information companies need to anticipate, detect, and act on investigations, cyber security, risk, and compliance. Intuitive platform identifies hidden connections between people, objects, locations, and events providing real-time clarity, control, and efficiency to uncover the key facts and their context. Join us and be part of a team that is contributing to a safer and more secure world!
The SDET develops and operates software/tools to test products in development meet overall design requirements with high quality and that existing products are operate properly. The SDET contributes to and expands existing testing capability and automated test functionality. The SDET must be able to understand the operation of the product, participate in planning sessions, create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans/cases, interpret and document the results of automated tests, record defects in detail with clear steps to reproduce, and work with software engineers to find solutions to issues. The SDET must be familiar with how customers use the product and work with engineering management to prioritize test development based on need, efficiency improvement and customer impact.
- Create test plans, author acceptance tests, and write automated tests in support of new features.
- Improve the test run infrastructure
- Analyze daily automated test results, report bugs, and maintain tests as necessary
- Create and maintain test environments
- Collaborate with Software Engineers and Product Managers to contribute to product design and ideas for new functionality, improvements and bug fixes.
- Work with other SETs to constantly improve our processes, and ability to test software more quickly and thoroughly in our CI/CD environment
- Provide subject matter expertise on testing best practices and tools to other members of the development team
- 3-5 years’ experience with test automation frameworks using Selenium or similar UI tool
- Experience with object-oriented programming using C#, Java, or similar language
- Experience testing complex software features in web-based and database-centric applications
- Ability to write basic SQL queries
- Organized, detail-oriented and collaborative
A great working environment with a fast-growing global software company. Upon full time employment we offer competitive benefits and compensation including but not limited to: Paid Time Off, 401 K, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance and an opportunity for quarterly bonuses.