Security Engineer - Global Operations
Security Engineer - Operational Technology
The Operational Technology Security Engineer is a key member of the global information security team who works collaboratively with Enterprise and Plant IT infrastructure teams and plant engineers to define, implement, and maintain security standards for our industrial control systems across its Global footprint of plants and distilleries.
This is a great opportunity because...
Our client is a globally-recognized top employer and has won numerous awards, including being named on Forbes’ list of “Best Midsize Employers” and on Fortune magazine’s list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies.” This role acts as a linchpin and is of major-impact on a global scale. Growth opportunities abound!
- Ability to analyze and suggest recommended improvements to the ICS / OT system programs and systems to meet industry standards and best practices as well as applicable NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Cybersecurity requirements.
- Ability to work remotely and provide key security advisory to IT/OT and Planet Engineers as part of a cyber vulnerability remediation project across ICS/OT systems.
- Perform analyses and research and stay informed on the latest threats and cyber vulnerabilities across multiple ICS and OT systems
- Propose feasible solutions to remediate or implement mitigating controls.
- Provide advice and recommendations for systems improvements that will result in improved cyber security posture.
- Work with key stakeholders to evaluate ICS (Industrial Control System)/ OT (Operational Technology) systems and their integration with other OT and IT (Information Technology) systems from a cyber and networking perspective.
- Evaluate security requirements for the applications sand interfaces with other equipment and systems.
- Validate requirements are implemented according to enterprise standards.