Senior Client Partner (CP) – Insurance (VP / AVP Level)
Our client is a technology Managed Service Provider whose Insurance industry team is seeking a talented senior level Client Partner (VP/AVP level) to join its growing organization and manage the overall relationship for a significant client.
Client Leaders/Partners play a key role in our growth and are tasked with rapid business expansion within their assigned accounts, responsible for growth, health and future prospects of account relationships. This role requires extensive CxO level relationship building and executive connects, as well as a focus on revenues, operating margin, customer satisfaction, and employee growth and development. Must bring top-notch consulting /relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems and solutions. The Client Partner will be held accountable against Measurable Net New Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines.
The individual needs to have had a strong pedigree of managing similar relationships and having grown them in previous roles. The individual will be expected to:
- Drive profitable growth of the account relationship.
- Drive Net new revenue in the account
- Responsible for end to end account management and client relationship
- Review the performance metrics of the account with the delivery, operations and finance teams on regular basis.
- Be part of senior management reviews for the performance metrics of the account relationship.
- Collaborate with multiple service lines, innovation teams and business teams in client to formulate a business plan and execute it for the account relationship.
- Have regular meetings and interface with the customer decision makers and influencers.
- Have a complete understanding of the relationship position within the account.
- Be responsible for execution and customer satisfaction in all the revenue portfolios within the account.
- Identify and forge partnerships and tap into existing alliance partnerships of client to grow the account.
- Shape the thought leadership agenda.
- Actively drive execution of the innovation agenda for the portfolio.
- Focus on developing a plan on increasing the visibility of client in the account relationship and in the insurance industry.
In addition, the qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Past experience managing a client P&L of at least $100M+ dollars, including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
- A minimum of 20+ years of experience in a client facing role or Account Management & Leadership role in a IT professional services or management consulting firm with at least 10 yrs in Insurance industry ((Life, Annuities, Property & Casualty, Group, Retirement) preferred.
- Experience with the global service delivery model.
- Depth in understanding of business problem domain, technology and services solution domains.
- Understanding and thought leadership in technology, services and business trends their direct and indirect impacts on the outcomes of the customer and our organization
- A strong performance track record of managing different portfolios-ranging from sales, new sales, programs and existing annuity business
- A strong relationship oriented bent of mind, demonstrated capabilities in building and sustaining CxO relationships
- Strategic thinking and the confidence and ability to plan ahead and stay the course
Experience of leading diverse teams, experience of cultivating and collaborating in a multi-cultural environment
Must be able to navigate a large organization, work in a multi-dimensional matrix and have the power of persuasion through content and confidence
Strong executive presence and gravitas
- Knowledge of value articulation principals include client ROI and appropriate storyboarding techniques.
- Knowledge of Client context and client engagement guidelines including organizational sensitivities to consistently look for new solutions.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree.
Preferred insurance Domain Skills:
- The candidate must bring in experience, insight, and credibility across all LoBs in Insurance domain – Life & Annuities, Property & Casualty, Core, Retail and Insurance Operations.
- Life & Annuities – Should have a solid understanding of all functions and processes, from distribution to claims. Should possess knowledge of solutions for L & A, Group and Retirement markets.
- Property & Casualty - Should be able to understand and recommend P&C solutions covering everything from distribution through underwriting relevant to client needs.
- Insurance industry expertise in Underwriting Policy Administration and Claims preferred along with Technical depth with knowledge of RPA, Analytics, AI, Business Transformation Models, and Security.
- Strong domain knowledge including but not limited to Underwriting, Claims, Retirement and expertise in executing Digital themes in Insurance domain.
- Strong domain knowledge and expertise in executing Digital themes in Insurance domain.
- Sell mode of work in agile or scaled-agile framework and delivering business value on a continuous basis
- Business process transformation experience focused on customer experience, simple solutions, and automation/efficiency
- Candidates must have a proven record of building and maintaining long-term relationships at senior (CXO) levels. They must be comfortable presenting to C-level executives, and senior business and technology leaders, and must be persuasive and influential.
- Should be able to conceptualize, analyze, create blueprint for business transformations and present solutions in the insurance domain.