Senior Contract Associate
Summary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced Senior Contract Associate -W2 Contract (Hybrid work in South San Francisco, CA)
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Senior Contract Associate
Location: South San Francisco, CA (3 Days onsite hybrid role)
Duration: 12 Months+
Demonstrated experience and a track record of success in:
o Possess fundamental knowledge of contract lifecycle management, from initiation to execution;
o Drafting and negotiating service contracts;
o Working with stakeholders and different departments which may include business development, procurement, finance, legal and compliance;
o Solid interpersonal, listening, and communicative skills to ensure consistent transparency among all stakeholders and business teams;
- A United States law degree (J.D.);
- At least one year of contract drafting and negotiation experience.
- Draft, negotiate, and execute a variety of different type of service and nondisclosure agreements;
-Support day-to-day business operations while engaging in teamwork with DSC and different departments;
- Work closely with DSC, stakeholders, and different departments to identify, incorporate, and initiate process improvements based on evolving contract and project demands;
- Analyze contract positions that deviate from company’s general business standard and balance risk tolerance of such positions while maintaining company’s business standards;
-Independently exercise business judgment and strategize contract risk mitigation solutions while upholding company’s business standards and best practice;
- Contribute to development and improvement of contract templates, playbooks, and guidance documents;
- Exhibit a “can-do” outlook and positivity in this position.
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum for this position is $41/hour to $48 /hour.
Benefits will also be available and
details are available at the following link: [Harvey
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/