Senior Director, Program Governance
Full Time Employment Opportunity with WWE
Senior Director, Program Governance , Program Manager
The Senior Director, Program Governance will play a critical role in the digital future of WWE. This role will report to the SVP of Enterprise Technology and be responsible for evolving the processes and governance necessary to elevate value creation by owning a cross-functional PMO, establishing a key vendor relationship program, and creating processes to ensure appropriate training and development for department resources. The successful candidate takes initiative, can manage multiple projects and work-streams at the same time, can think through technical options and be creative in developing measurable solutions while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude and professional presence. He/she must have a deep understanding of project management methodologies and tools to manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects and strategic initiatives with the flexibility to influence diverse and dynamic teams to deliver balanced and integrated solutions.
- Own and mature a cross functional PMO consisting of members from business relationship management, project management, business solutions, infrastructure engineering, cloud & platform, cybersecurity, HR IT, and workplace technology.
- Evolve program / project management processes, procedures, and dashboards.
- Create efficient processes for managing demand pipeline through agile or other methodologies.
- Partner across Enterprise Technology and report on overall team velocity, risk areas, and status.
- Work with Enterprise Technology teams to ensure projects are scoped correctly and included in overall roadmap.
- Define process for project intake, assessment, and inclusion in roadmap.
- Work closely with organizational functions such as Information Security & Technology Risk Management, Business and Legal Affairs, Digital Products, Data Engineering, Content Engineering etc. to ensure Enterprise Technologies goals are aligned and action items are being tracked.
- Evaluate and onboard third-party vendors.
- Interact seamlessly and collaboratively with program steering committees and other executive stakeholders.
- Determine process and management of key vendor relationships to ensure current and planned initiatives are being delivered as expected, and stay informed of potentially new vendor technologies and solutions for consideration.
- 8+ years of related experience in Technology/ Digital Program and Project Management including at least 3 years of progressive experience in digital technologies.
- Experience establishing a streamlined PMO practice across the Information Technology organization leveraging a product portfolio paradigm to manage technology investment.
- Provide project management training to ensure that standards and practices are well understood and followed.
- Certified PMP, ScrumMaster, or similar certification, and experience with JIRA, ServiceNow, Smartsheet, or similar project management platforms.
- Experience in mapping business processes to new technologies.
- Able to establish rapport with a diverse customer base, both internal and external.l
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Fact-based and data-driven decision maker.
- Bachelor degree in an analytical field such as Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Accounting, etc.
- Experience in the Media and Entertainment industry a plus.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org