Senior Front End Web Developer
Are you a creative and technically skilled web designer/developer who has a passion for understanding complex ideas and breaking them down into powerful messages? Apply!
In this position, you would be responsible for the plan and design and development of web pages that engage B2B customers, provide them relevant content, and drive action. Maintain and provide the ongoing design of external website pages, content delivery, e-newsletter, marketing automation, lead capturing, and user interface. Work with senior stakeholders throughout the company to develop clear, effective, and insight-based page design and presentation of content. Continually track website performance through Google Analytics and regularly report important KPI information to leadership and stakeholders.
- Lead company’s web presence strategy to assure customers find what they need, what makes it unique, and drives an action to learn more,
- Create, update, edit and test web pages using the web content management system Episerver,
- Create wireframes/prototypes, site maps, user flows, and functional requirement documentation for new webpages as needed,
- Create intuitive user interfaces focused on customer experience and progression,
- Uses cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms,
- Documents components and assists back-end web developer through implementation,
- Collaborate with back-end web developer to promote and achieve optimal solutions,
- Use Google Analytics to track website traffic and reporting relevant information to leadership and company stakeholders,
- Manage international webpage process with both internal regional business units and external translation services vendors,
- Work closely with stakeholder groups to develop web content that will resonate with visitors,
- Manage web-to-lead process and reporting to leadership and stakeholders on key metrics,
- Manage marketing automation tool, Pardot, as relates to website and email marketing campaigns,
- Manage, audits, and actively improves search engine optimization (SEO) to align with industry standards,
- Stay up to date on new technologies to evolve web presence,
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout web presence.
- 5+ years of relevant experience,
- Four-year degree in Web Design/Development, Information Technology or related field,
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe XD, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator),
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, including interpreting data and reporting out important information,
- Strong knowledge of browser DOM and basic HTTP request/response lifecycles,
- Working knowledge of source control tools such as Git, Bitbucket, etc.,
- Ability to envision and execute the powerful graphic design,
- Expertise in MS Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel),
- Experience with Episerver or a similar web content management system,
- A link to your portfolio or past work examples is required to be considered.
What would help you to stand out:
- Working knowledge of C# a plus,
- Experience with SalesForce.com and Pardot a plus,
- B2B website experience a plus.