Senior Fullstack Developer
NY, New York
Title: Senior Fullstack Developer
Type: Full Time Employed
Location: New York, NY - Candidate will be expected to work in office once it opens up
Must Haves: Drupal, Java Script, CMS
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer to join a rapidly growing technology team for the world’s largest health coaching school. The position will be full time, and in-house. We are closely monitoring the situation with Covid-19 and are making accommodations in order to maintain safe distances.
· Develop Modules, Themes, and work closely with Drupal API
· Develop our digital experiences with component-based approach (ReactJS)
· Delivery of web-based applications and dealing with the challenges of compatibility, scalability and performance
· Develop and consume REST services and web applications using Amazon AWS (Gateway, Lambda, Node and Rails)
· Develop mobile applications based on React Native
· Integrate with our REST-based content back-ends (Drupal Headless or Decoupled, Strapi, Canvas LMS)
· Create and optimize existing sites and landing pages (Drupal)
· BA/BS degree in IT or related field
· 4+ years of experience with Drupal or other CMS (Drupal 8 or other headless CMS experience a bonus)
· 4+ years' experience with (My)SQL
· 4+ years' experience working with AWS Stacks
· Experience with Bootstrap, LESS/SASS
· Demonstrated experience using Docker
· Experience with issue/project management software (JIRA or similar)
· Experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, Bamboo, etc.)
· Applied experience using ReactJS/Strapi/React Native
· Strong technical writing and documentation skills
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
· Proven time management skills to ensure that tasks and documents are delivered according to schedule
· Capability to determine, understand and document the business case and project scope
· Expert oral and written communication skills to facilitate critical discussions between business customers, project stakeholders, and contracting team
· Working knowledge of Agile methodologies and approaches
· Demonstrated attention to detail.
· Performs efficiency-focused design that serves to ensure that all code is highly reusable and modular, and is well-commented and understandable.
· Responsibility for establishing all possible options for designing and deriving the best solutions based on sound analytical judgment, team input and the stakeholder’s best interest