One of our clients is looking for a PMP certified Senior IT Project Manager that has 10+ years of experience and managing an implementation of Contract Management Solution - “ConvergePoint”.
Duration - 6 to 12 months
Also, PMP certification is required.
- BS Degree in Computer Information Systems, Management of Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- PMP Certification is required
- 12+ relevant experiences in the Information Technology industry with at least 10+ in a Project Management function
- The PM will have to understand contract workflow and the nuances of contract creation, approval, risk, buying power, and eventual database management and retention
- Must demonstrate experience of working as project manager/lead on applications/systems implementation and development projects
- Demonstrates effective leadership ability within a matrix team environment and contributes significantly to team performance.
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of Project Management techniques and standards.
Time Management Skills:
The following management skills are required to be utilized:
- Skills in managing time and organizing own work;
- Work well under pressure and adhere to strict timelines;
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities.
The following interpersonal skills are required to be demonstrated:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to connect and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Ability to resolve basic problems with minimal supervision
- Adaptability to a changing environment as per the demands of the work unit and staff
- Ability to work under instruction and take guidance.
- Ability to understand business needs and apply the appropriate designs and technologies to meet the needs.
- Ability to communicate with business users and all levels of management
- Demonstrates exceptional negotiation, planning, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in project negotiations, multi-site interfaces, management of contracts and the development and implementation of project management strategies.
- Leadership and Team Building experience with the ability to motivate a diverse group of people to successfully complete team objectives.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to lead a team and achieve results.
- Ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information. Resourceful.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
- Drives all application projects and oversees all aspects of the projects including planning, resource estimation (labor & Cost), execution, communication with the project business leads.
- Manages and obtains approvals for all change requests, particularly regarding scope and timelines.
- Manages project resources and lead the team/s to achieve on-time delivery and resolve escalations.
- Prioritizes issues and determines impact of application issue on business environment.
- The position leads a project team to complete projects within a set of deadlines using established Project Management Methodology & Governance to meet or exceed customer project requirements.
- Will establish and maintain relationships with key decision-makers and provides them with program/project updates and recommendations
- Reviews all deliverables throughout the project lifecycle to ensure completeness, consistency, quality and requirement traceability in compliance with current application development and enterprise architecture standards. Ensures integration between business process requirements, current application environment and vendor software.
- Proactively identifies, analyzes and mitigates project and operational risks (resourcing, project/task dependencies and delivery risks)
- Will be responsible for coordinating any development work through vendors and contract resources.
- Producing statistics and status/dashboard reporting on progress of various test cycles